One of the key challenges in education is how to incorporate modern technology into the classroom, without loss to the aesthetics or the fundamentals of good order.
Totnes Rare Breeds Farm
Totnes Rare Breeds Farm is a small, family run attraction set on the outskirts of Totnes besides the South Devon Steam Railway as part of the Three Great Attractions.
We offer a highly interactive experience where you can meet our amazing owls, cuddle a guinea pig, feed the greedy goats and get up close to our red squirrels, plus so much more! Ducklings and chicks await you in the Hedgehog Hospital and if you are lucky, you may spot one of our spiny friends. We open for Easter with lambs for bottle feeding and then in June our eagerly awaited Pygmy Goat kids are born.
Our knowledgeable and friendly volunteers are always on hand to answer your questions and ensure you can make the most of your time with us.
We are extremely wheelchair friendly and our onsite cafe offers a range of tasty, freshly prepared food with indoor and outdoor seating areas.
We look forward to seeing you soon and hope you will have a fun and memorable experience for the whole family.
Please visit our website for details on directions for parking and ticket prices.
Find us on Facebook at Totnes Rare Breeds Farm
- Level, hard-surfaced paths for easy access around the farm
- Enter the animal pens to feed the greedy goats
- Interactive experience to get up close to and in with the animals
- Collection of hand-tame owls: ask a member of staff if you would like to learn all about them and even feel their feathers!
- Friendly volunteers and staff always on hand to help out and answer any questions you may have
- Toilets are a quick step over to the South Devon Steam Railway platform
- On site cafe with freshly prepared and homemade food
- Indoor and outdoor seating areas
- Dogs not allowed in the farm but are welcome on leads in the cafe garden