First Class Education’s Head of Education and Training, Peter Cobrin, gets really excited about their new programme for primary and secondary schools across London and the south-east.
Wall Art - Promote Your School
We create stimulating learning environments using impactful Wall Art that will enthuse and engage your students and last many years. We design fully bespoke Wall Art for schools and colleges that encourage children’s natural curiosity and inspire pupils and staff.
The impact of bespoke Wall Art
Improving Learning Outcomes
- Inspiring environments improve learning outcomes. Wall Art creates opportunities for learning by using visual resources to encourage engagement in subject knowledge, aid understanding and create awe and wonder moments for the children.
- Themed areas representing various environments can widen children’s understanding of the world around them.
- Wall Art can effectively raise pupil’s ambitions through carefully chosen, aspirational wording and images.
- Wall Art has a positive impact on pupil and staff well-being.
- Improving your environment will benefit the mental well-being of students and staff alike.
- Wall Art creates a calm environment making staff and pupils feel happy to be in school; if pupils are happy they will learn.
Promoting your school and engaging visitors
- Wall Art on your school’s exterior walls and fencing gives a window into life at your school. It makes your school an inviting place to visit.
- First impressions and the way you present yourselves count. Well-designed Wall Art in your reception area will make a great first impression.
- A friendly and welcoming reception area will make your visitors feel comfortable and at ease and more likely to be keen to visit again in the future. Wall Art helps to engage parents in school life.
- Our bespoke Wall Art will add wow factor to your walls which will separate you out from the rest.
Reducing workload and maintenance
Maintenance of your walls and creating displays can be both time consuming for teachers and use more of your school’s budget than you may first think. Professional, bespoke Wall Art lasts many years, therefore, reducing maintenance costs as well as giving more time back to teachers, allowing them to focus on what they do best. We use a variety of professional durable wall coverings to suit your individual schools needs and the location of your Wall Art.
How does we work?
At Wall Art we provide an end to end service guiding you throughout the process to make your Wall Art project an easy and exciting experience.
We will start with a FREE consultation in order to give you a no-obligation quote. During this consultation we will help you to decide the best areas to make the biggest impact for your budget. We will advise on suitable materials and work through your ideas for designs. We will also carry out a full site survey when you are ready to go ahead so that we can design and install the Wall Art bespoke to your areas.
Once we have created a brief from our discussions with you, the design team will start to create a few initial designs ideas. There will then be time for you to choose preferences and feedback the amends you require. Rest assured, you can make an unlimited number of revisions to ensure the final design is exactly what you want; we will only ever install designs that you have been involed fully in creating with us and that you love. Once the designs are approved we will print and install them for you - leaving you to just enjoy your new and exciting learning environemnt. It can take as little as 4 weeks to create and install your project.
Why should you choose us?
Fully bespoke design
- All our designs are fully bespoke to each area and to each establishments requirement.
- We specialise in working with you to get exactly what you want.
- We have a team of highly experienced and creative designers who can interpret your ideas into a reality beyond what you imagined in your own head.
End to end service
- We will see you through the designs, print, production and installation – all you have to do is feedback on designs, so you get exactly what you want and can then enjoy the benefits.
Quality of materials
- We use high quality, durable products that will last you for years, essential for busy school environments.
- Our team has years of experience both in the design industry and education sector.
- We have a large portfolio of educational establishments that we have worked with over the years, which shows how well we know what schools, college and universities need and how to work alongside your busy workplaces to make a project easy for you.
Using your walls effectively is an important way to communicate your school’s message to your pupils, staff, parents and other stakeholders. The value of a school’s walls is often underestimated and is an improvement area that shouldn’t be overlooked.